What is Clonable?
Clonable with translation
With Clonable you can easily clone a website to a foreign domain, while retaining unique content for Google. If you own a hotel, or are a member of the board of a regional tourist board, you might want to serve English or German speaking visitors as well. Or if you have a successful webshop, you probably also want to try and sell your products on the French or German market. But a .com website won't score on Google.fr or Google.de. Instead of building a whole new website and having to transfer all the content, translate it if necessary, and maintaining two sites, Clonable gives you a foreign site within 5 minutes. Because it is a live copy, changes on the original site are automatically applied (and translated) to the cloned site.
Clonable without translation
Cloning your site to a foreign domain increases the positions in the country of the cloned website. The websites remain basically the same, but with Clonable you can also choose to change parts of it. The cloned website will stay the same, but with you can also choose to change parts of it. For example, you can change your logo, or you can change British keywords to American keywords, like 'pullover' to 'sweater'. It is also possible to replace a certain German translation by a more appropriate German jargon. For Google, the content of the clone is seen as original content (no duplicate content).
Easy to use
Because of the simple menu in the backend the creation of the clone takes little time. Within 5 minutes the first page is ready and will be saved in Clonable. Adjustments to existing pages are automatically translated.
What are the benefits?
By showing identical content, but specifically aimed at a foreign market, Clonable increases the reach of your website. The content is seen by Google as (non-duplicate) content. Cloning a website has a number of major advantages.
- Cost effective. Normally it costs an enormous amount of money to copy and translate a site or webshop. With Clonable it is only a fraction of that.
- Time-saving. Normally it takes months to translate a reasonably large website, let alone a very large webshop with tens of thousands of products. With Clonable you can go live in 1 week.
- As good as maintenance free. There is no hassle keeping track of foreign content, new content is automatically cloned and translated. There is no extra hosting and you only need to maintain one dashboard/ backend for 2 or more sites (useful for e.g. stock management).
- SEO optimization. Through Clonable you are simply findable with your product or service in more countries or among non-native speakers in your own country. Moreover, due to the time and cost savings, you have more time and money left to work on this.
- Conversion optimization | Your foreign customer feels more at home in his own personalized environment.
- Adwords savings | You can advertise with a unique site in its own language, which will improve the quality score and therefore can bring cost savings.
- Quality. Although human translators obviously provide even better translations in many cases, Clonable is much better than Google Translate in terms of quality. The cost and time savings also mean that a translator can quickly bring the site up to a near-perfect level for visitors by reviewing the most important pages, menus, etc. and adapting them where necessary.
Several countries in the same language?
Do you want to reach several countries with the same language? Then Clonable is also very useful. By using Clonable you can focus on different markets. Our cheaper model makes it possible to reach several countries with minimal costs:
- German (.de) to Austria (.at) or other German-speaking areas.
- English (co.uk) to .com or for example Australia (.au).
- Dutch (.nl) to Flemish (.be).
- Spain (.es) to Argentina (.ar)
- This also applies to all other languages such as French or Portuguese
Need more info?
If you have any questions you can always call or email. Making an appointment is also possible.
Do you have a question?
You can always ask these questions. Take a look at the frequently asked questions page to find out for yourself.