There are certain do's and don'ts when it comes to link building in Germany. These should be followed to ensure that a website gets the best possible backlinks.
Some of the do's of link building in Germany are:
- Submit websites to high-quality directories
- Composing guest articles for blogs and online magazines
- Post articles on the online portals of daily newspapers
- Create high-quality content and distribute it in a targeted way
Some of the don'ts of link building in Germany are:
- Submitting websites to low-quality directories
- Spamming blogs and online forums with links to a website
- Submit articles to article directories without carefully choosing the correct category.
When it comes to link building, it is important to focus on quality over quantity. This is especially true in Germany, where competition is high. By following the above do's and don'ts, websites can get the best backlinks and improve their SEO.
Clonable also uses link building in Germany, by the way, with home&smart as its partner.